July, 9th: Markus Maderthaner, an experienced race-kart driver visted H2Motion
Coaching session with team leader of RC Mühlviertel hobby class driver Markus Maderthaner to optimize H2M's hyper-kart functional prototype and the H/E-Drive component weight distribution, grip and range-extender power pack.
Since Q4/2019 we are working on a race-kart conversion project to upgrade the entry-level motor-sport class of gasoline powered race-karts into zero-emission & climate-protecting future e-mobility class.
Prior our "marriage-station" and integration work of self-developed H-Drive module into an stat-of-art electric kart, we enjoyed the workshop with Mr. Maderthaner to better understand lap time key success factors:
- Optimize weight distribution by redistribution of energy system
- Enhancement of our dual-circuit, ventilated disk brake system
- Calibration and re-design our of dual super-cap bank boost system
- Change to a larger rear axle to accept higher torque of our new 35kW engine
- Performance programming of power electronics
H2Motion will continuously team-up with Markus Madertahner and his race-kart network for track performance tests in Germany.